Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Extreme Propaganda


In my exchange money I find a 1 Yuan bill with some written text on. The text was nice and elegant, and did not look like a regular note, and could actually have been printed on the bill. I was sorry to realize that the text include to many, for me unknown characters, so I could not understand the contents.

I show the bill to a Chinese, that reacted very strong and actually like to take the bill from me. I was not allowed to get the meaning from the text!
Very interesting of course, so I asked some of my Chinese friends that stand me closer, and they translate the contents to me, and also they was obvious affected about the message, and gave my strong recommendation to not spread this information further.
I have now also by my self gone through the text with a dictionary, so I am pretty sure about the contents.

The text tell a very hard propaganda against China, which based on natural reasons not so often run into here. Specially not as a foreigner. Now it is so bad for you reader that I have made a promise to my Chinese friends to not spread this meaning, so I will not publish the message, not even the Chinese characters. Further more I dont believe the contents, and according to my judgment it can not be true.

(As addition I can mention that China belong to the group of countries where it is un-legal to write in the money)

The Propaganda-bill, with the special text to the right where I (its better) have covered the main part with the red area.

No comments:

Post a Comment